Toronto Brain Health provides assessment and treatment for concussion, moderate-to-severe or acquired brain injury, psychological conditions, age-related changes and early dementia, using scientifically validated methods. We also accept third-party referrals and conduct independent medical examinations. We are committed to providing high quality, evidence-based services to adults and older adults. We are also open to expanding to the adolescent / pediatric group in our services should we find the right fit! Please reach out to discuss opportunities in this area.
Join our team!
Toronto Brain Health currently has full-time opportunities! We are looking for psychologists (registered or eligible for registration with the College of Psychologists of Ontario), with a passion for excellence (without sacrificing being fun and warm) to join our team. We have an established referral base for psychological and neuropsychological assessments as well as for psychological and neurocognitive treatment.
Toronto Brain Health is a paperless practice with a fully integrated digital platform which includes access to secure video, forms and outcome measures, scheduling, clinical notes, etc. Psychological / neurocognitive treatment is delivered online or in-person, dependent on our associates’ and/or clients’ preferences. Associates can work from home, at our clinic location or in a hybrid model. Assessments are online or in-person depending on the nature of the referral. For in-person visits, our clinic follows provincial and regional guidelines to mitigate the spread of COVID-19; however, each professional can take further measures to increase protection as guidelines change. The health and safety of our team and clients is paramount.
Why join Toronto Brain Health?
We offer a supportive, collegial, and fun work environment, flexible hours and competitive compensation. We are committed to the continuing education and professional development of our associates including offering monthly multidisciplinary and psychology-focused rounds. Our practice provides administrative support as well as psychometric testing services. We are located in a beautiful corner unit which includes a private walk-out rooftop patio/ garden and large windows in all treatment offices. We offer healthy (and not so healthy) snacks as well as tea, coffee and hot chocolate. We are located in North York near major highways and a 3-minute walk from Sheppard West subway.
- Registered or eligible for registration in the areas of clinical neuropsychology, clinical psychology and/or rehabilitation psychology, with no restrictions on license to practice.
- Doctoral degree in clinical psychology from an accredited university.
- Experience in providing evidence-based psychological treatment such as cognitive behaviour therapy, emotion focused therapy, cognitive processing therapy, acceptance and commitment therapy, intensive short-term psychodynamic therapy, etc.
- Dual designation in clinical neuropsychology and clinical psychology.
- Experience providing treatment for a wide range of psychological conditions as well as interventions in coping with chronic health conditions and treating pain.
- Experience working with individuals who have brain injury; concussion to moderate / severe or acquired injuries.
- Experience working with third-party payers providing treatment and/or comprehensive assessments, e.g., WSIB, HCAI, IMEs, medicolegal assessments.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send a cover letter and curriculum vitae addressed to Drs. Svoboda and Lombardi at email@example.com