Toronto Brain Health provides assessment and treatment for concussion, acquired brain injury, ADHD, psychological conditions, age-related changes, and early dementia, using scientifically validated methods. We also accept third-party referrals and conduct independent medical examinations. We are committed to providing high quality, evidence-based services to adults and older adults. We are also open to expanding to the adolescent group in our services should we find the right fit! Please reach out to discuss opportunities in this area.
Join our team!
Toronto Brain Health currently has full-time opportunities! We are looking for psychologists (registered or eligible for registration with the College of Psychologists of Ontario), with a passion for excellence to join our team. We have an established referral base for psychological and neuropsychological assessments as well as for psychological and neurocognitive treatment.
Toronto Brain Health is a paperless practice with a fully integrated digital platform which includes access to secure video, forms and outcome measures, scheduling, clinical notes, etc. Assessment and treatment services are delivered both in-person and/or online.
Why join Toronto Brain Health?
We offer a supportive, collegial, and fun work environment, flexible hours and competitive compensation. We are committed to the continuing education and professional development of our associates, including monthly rounds and shared learning opportunities. Our practice provides administrative support as well as psychometric testing services. We are located in a beautiful corner unit which includes a private walk-out rooftop patio/ garden and large windows in all treatment offices. We are located in North York near major highways and a 3-minute walk from Sheppard West subway.
- Doctoral degree in clinical psychology from an accredited university.
- Registered or eligible for registration in the areas of clinical neuropsychology and/or clinical psychology, with no restrictions on license to practice.
- Experience in providing evidence-based psychological treatment such as cognitive behaviour therapy, emotion-focused therapy, cognitive processing therapy, acceptance and commitment therapy, intensive short-term psychodynamic therapy, etc.
- Experience and interest in providing psychotherapy for a wide range of psychological conditions, including trauma/PTSD.
- Experience in working with chronic health conditions and pain.
- Experience working with individuals who have brain injury/ neurological conditions or ADHD and learning disorders.
- Experience working with third-party payers providing treatment and/or comprehensive assessments, e.g., WSIB, HCAI, IMEs, LTD.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send a cover letter and curriculum vitae addressed to Drs. Svoboda and Lombardi at firstname.lastname@example.org