Updated: October 11, 2022
Keeping you safe: COVID-19
As regulated health professionals we continue to follow safety measures to mitigate and prevent the spread of COVID-19. We take every precaution to keep the clinic safe for our staff and clients. We are currently offering online and/ or in-person assessment and psychotherapy services dependent on client and clinician preferences. At this time the majority of our clients continue to prefer online services.
- Psychological consultations and assessments.
- Psychological and neuropsychological treatment.
- Neuropsychological evaluation – hybrid assessment options available.
Why have virtual sessions?
- We use encrypted video conferencing, messaging, and file sharing on a PHIPA/HIPPA compliant platform.
- Login from your preferred device whether it is a desktop or laptop computer, smartphone, or tablet.
- Access our services from anywhere in Ontario.
- Save time by cutting out the commute or attending your appointment over a lunch break from work.
Physical Distancing Measures
- We ask that you wait in your vehicle until your appointment time.
- Only clients, and if needed their essential visitor such as a guardian or support person, will be permitted to attend the appointment.
- All forms can be completed online via our secure client portal.
- Follow-up appointments can be booked via phone, email or during the video treatment session.
- We offer contactless payment remotely.
- Prior to offering any in-person services, our staff are required to undergo health and travel screening.
- All visits to the clinic are by appointment only.
- Our front door remains locked to allow us to control the number of people in the clinic.
- All visitors to the clinic are required to:
- Answer health screening and travel history questions
- Sanitize their hands at the door
- Wear a face mask
- Have their temperature taken with a contactless thermometer
- Only after the successful completion of the above steps, will a client or visitor be granted entry into the clinic.
Infection Control Procedures
- All staff are up to date on their COVID vaccines (minimum of three doses).
- Equipment is cleaned between uses.
- Our health professionals wear personal protective equipment including three-ply surgical masks.
- High touch surfaces are disinfected throughout the day (i.e., door handles, light switches).
We are happy to answer any questions you may have regarding our Covid-19 precautions and protocols.